Thursday, December 6, 2018

"Tales of Clockworktropolis" Steampunk Coloring Book (2016-2017)

This was a major project for me that I am very proud of.

I crowdfunded the production and distribution of an exclusive 150 copy run of my own Steampunk Coloring and Concept book. There are currently 8 copies in my possession that remain unsold.

The campaign resulted in the production of over 85 unique pieces of artwork (including promotional materials, backer rewards, etc.). The campaign itself raised nearly twice what I needed, which was then pumped back into the book's rewards.

This project has also served as the launching point for what may become something bigger, which I will elaborate on at a later date.

But for now, take a look at some of my favorite pages from the book:


"Skyport Harbor" 
"Back Alley Rat Finks" 



"Pixitrix" 


"Steamboarding" 

"Market Lane" 



"Approaching The City" 

"The Traveling Caravan Band" 


"The Historic District" 

"The Lightning Lounge" 

"Prof. Gwendolyn Yonder" 

No comments:

Post a Comment