Thursday, December 6, 2018

Art Journal January Two: Electric Boogaloo

So, I sometimes take a crack at coming up with content for public consumption. An idea I had (or so I thought) was called "Art Journal January". You can read up on the two articles I posted here:

Original Post on December 5th, 2017:
http://www.thalo.com/articles/view/1351/get_your_creative_year_started_with_art_journal

Follow-up Primer on Art Journaling on December 27th, 2017:
http://www.thalo.com/articles/view/1359/art_journaling_101_preparing_for_artjournaljanuary

This ended up being a super fun project, and it helped me in so many ways in not only cultivating ideas, but also cataloging and planning out my year.

My productivity bolstered, and I found myself with more work to show and more completed pieces to bring to live events.

"Art Journal January Concept Page"


"Art Journal January Concept Page" 

I am planning on doing it again, and this time adding a more product-oriented mindset to it. I will be continuing to catalog and organize my work, but this year will be more focused on setting goals and deadlines and meeting them. This should ideally help in getting more of the work I've been so desperately trying to get done completed and out into the world. 





No comments:

Post a Comment